Matt's Mom

[This my first submission to literotic.com so any and all feedback is welcome! Also, a huge thanks to the editor WokeUpOneDay for all the help!]

Matt's Mom Melissa is a gorgeous 45-year old MILF with an incredible body. She has legs up to her armpits and 36DD tits that she isn't afraid to show. She was recently divorced and was trying to settle back into the dating scene, but surprisingly wasn't having too much luck finding the right man. Oh, she was dating (and fucking) regularly, but to hear her talk about it there are too many scumbags and not enough good guys.

I woke up late one morning, and from my upstairs room I could see Melissa sunning herself in her bikini next to her pool. I immediately got a hard-on just fantasizing about her. Gawd, what I would do with her given half-a-chance. Her son Matt was supposed to come over so we could head off to our part-time landscaping job. I got in the shower and jacked off thinking about Melissa. I wonder if she knows how much I fantasize about her.

After getting out of the shower, I watch Melissa grab her suntan lotion and squirt some on her hands. I'm getting hard again and I start rubbing my cock. If she only knew what she does to me.

Melissa slowly starts applying the lotion to her legs and arms. She then starts applying the lotion very slowly to her right, inner thigh. She raises her leg and moves towards her crotch. She brushes the outside of her crotch ever so slightly. I'm sure if I was closer I could see her camel toe. Holy shit! She's so fucking hot!

Melissa then puts more lotion on her hands and slowly starts applying it to her 36DD tits. She rubs the lotion on her left tit, slowly caressing her nipple underneath her bikini. She then applies more lotion to her cleavage, moving up and down as if she's getting titty-fucked! I'm stroking my cock now very slowly, getting harder as I watch Melissa put lotion between her tits. It's time to shower again and jack off fantasizing about Melissa!

Matt calls about 5 minutes after I get out of the shower and says he's not going to work because he has some errands to run. No problem I said. Just as I sat down I heard Melissa yell out to Matt to rub some suntan lotion on her before he leaves. He yells back that he's got to be somewhere in about 5 minutes and he can't do it.

Hmmm. I walk out in the back yard, and say over the fence, "I overheard you asking Matt to rub some suntan lotion on, and that I'd be more than happy to help if you want me to do it!"

"I really hate to bother you to do this Jake," Melissa said.

"It's no bother," I say.

"Alright, come on over Jake."

Trying not sound too excited I reply, "On my way Ms. Williams."

I walk to the front door of her house, let myself in, and walk through the living room, kitchen, and out to the back patio. Melissa is lying on her chaise lounge pointed towards me. Holy crap! Her tits are fucking amazing!

"Hi, Ms. Williams! It's just me, Jake." She has on a way-too-small-for-her-tits pink bikini. Damn, I'm getting hard again! Must think of baseball, or golf...

"Hi, Jake! How're you doing? I haven't seen much of you lately. Matt is over at your house most of the time."

"I'm, uh... good, Ms. Williams," I reply.

She smiles. "Come over to this side Jake. Take this suntan lotion and start rubbing it on my back. And call me Melissa."

I nod and take the lotion and start very slowly rubbing it on her back, massaging it in as I move up and down towards her neck. I get to her neck, grab some more lotion, and start rubbing it over her neck and slightly up towards her hairline. I slowly dig my hands in on the top of her shoulders... she moans a little.

"Damn that feels good Jake."

"Can I undo your bikini string, so I can rub the lotion underneath it?"

"Of course, Jake... just make sure you rub the lotion all the way in."

I slowly undo the knot of the biking string that's tied in the back. I let each string slowly fall away, hoping I get a view of her enormous tits. Sigh, she quickly covers her tits so I can't see anything. Okay, maybe the fantasy isn't meant to be. I fill my hands with more lotion and start very slowly rubbing it in her back. I move to the small of her back, just slightly above her bikini bottoms, all the way across, horizontally rubbing her back very slowly.

Melissa then unties the top of her bikini and lets it fall away. Her back is still facing me, but she makes no attempt to cover up her tits this time. I get a full view of some side boob and holy shit! She's got amazing tits! I'm hard as a rock now and she notices. She glances down at my rock hard cock.

"Well, well, well, Jake. Looks like you've got a visitor!"

"I'm so sorry Melissa... really I am. I'm so embarrassed. Please forgive me. I should go now, " I blurt and begin to stand.

She grabs my hand and says, "Don't be embarrassed Jake. It's normal for someone your age to get turned on so quickly! In fact, I want you to rub some lotion on my tits. Can you do that for me? Very slowly Jake: I want to feel your hands on my tits."

"Are you sure?"

"You just grab the lotion and I'll tell you when to stop, Jake."

She pulls my hand to her right tit. Jesus, I can't believe this is happening!

I squeeze her tit a little before pulling my hand away to put some more lotion on my hands. Then I start very slowly rubbing her right breast. I think I can feel her nipple getting hard. I reach up to massage her other breast as well. I've got pre cum all over my shorts now so it's obvious she sees what's going on.

"Don't stop Jake. Rub that lotion all over my breast. Make sure you cover my nipple."

I continue to rub the lotion into both her breasts. I grab her right nipple, pinch it just a little, and it gets hard. Holy shit! I'm getting harder by the second!

"Stand up next to me Jake." I do as she says and she slowly unties the string to my shorts and lets them fall. "Holy shit Jake! You are seriously hung!" She grabs my cock, pulls it towards her mouth, and very gently kisses the tip. I damn near blow my load!

"Oh my gawd Melissa... that feels amazing!"

"Now it's my turn Jake. Let me grab my KY jelly and I'll return the favor." Melissa pours some KY jelly on her hand, and then starts stroking my cock with her lubricant. I'm getting rock hard as she continues to stroke my cock. "Sit down in front of me Jake. It's easier that way." Now she really stars stroking my cock up and down.

"You like having your big dick stroked by a MILF with big tits Jake? That's it Jake, just let it happen."

Up and down, she strokes my dick! Gawd this feels great!

I can't help but focus on her amazing tits! "You have beautiful tits Melissa! I envy the lucky guy that gets to suck them!" She continues to stroke my cock.

"Maybe someday you can titty-fuck me, Jake... would you like that? Can I stroke your balls?"

She doesn't wait for a reply and starts massaging my balls. I swear I'm going to explode! "Gawd Melissa..."

"How does that feel? You've got a huge cock Jake. How would you like your cock between my tits? "

"I'm so close to cumming. Not sure how much longer I can hold it!"

"Hold on their Jake. Don't blow your wad yet! "

She positions herself closer to my cock now and starts really jerking me off. "You know, Jake, someday you'll get to fuck my pussy." Her eyes widen seeing the effect on my dick. "I can feel your cock getting bigger now Jake. Hang on a little longer, Jake."

She's stroking me faster and faster. I'm barely hanging on now!

"You like that, Jake? Gawd, you've got a beautiful cock!"

There's pre cum coming out of my cock and Melissa leans over and licks it up! Gawd, I can't stand it!

"Melissa, I can't hold it much longer..."

She continues to stroke extremely fast now. "Not yet, Jake... I can see cum juice on the tip of your cock, Jake... how does this feel, Jake?"

I've lost complete control now.

"Melissa, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Please don't stop!"

"That's it Jake, just keep cumming. That's it Jake, keep cumming!"

"Don't stop Melissa, still cumming! GAWD!" I jerk wildly, thrust my hips up, and shoot some of my jizz onto her tits. "Holy shit, Melisa... I'm still cumming!"

And then I'm spent. "Holy shit, Melissa! I don't think I've ever cum that hard!"

"Jesus, Jake! I think you shot some jizz in my hair! That's okay! You owe me big time now!" She pulls me towards her and gives me a gentle, open-mouth kiss. "Get yourself dressed Jake. We'll continue this again tomorrow." She kisses me again but a little stronger." I need you to fuck me.""

https://zims-en.kiwix.campusafrica.gos.orange.com/wikipedia_en_all_nopic/A/Trey_Songz

https://zims-en.kiwix.campusafrica.gos.orange.com/wikipedia_en_all_nopic/A/University_of_Sydney_Union

https://zims-en.kiwix.campusafrica.gos.orange.com/wikipedia_en_all_nopic/A/Vang_Pao

https://zive.aktuality.sk/clanok/4292/apache-faq-nejcastejsi-otazky-a-odpovedi/

https://zobirdievaughn765.blogspot.com/2019/07/art-deco-furniture-value.html

https://zone51.frenchboard.com/t11-moteurs-de-recherches-alternatifs

https://zones.rin.ru/cgi-bin/search_e.cgi?z=tv&pz=y&r=7&password=&page=9

https://zqzqzq.com/html/zuqiustar/index.htm

https://zqzqzq.net/html/zuqiustar/index.htm

https://zubora-bihada.com/コールドプレスジュースが飲めるお店、東京都内/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Friday Night at The Globe

New Job, New Challenges Pt. 02

Like Mother, Like Daughter...